Civil Defence Recruitment. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC ) recruitment for the 2022 session has been announced. Interested and qualified persons may submit applications for consideration via nscdc portal.
About Civil Defence Recruitment
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps, NSCDC or Civil Defence is a paramilitary security agency in Nigeria established in 1967. The key responsibilities of NSCDC include protecting lives and property in conjunction with the Police, instituting legal proceedings against criminal offenders in accordance with the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, crisis resolution, protecting oil pipelines from vandalism, protecting the country among other roles.
How to apply for NSCDC Application
Applicants interested in NSCDC recruitment may follow these guidelines on how to submit their applications
- Access the NSCDC recruitment portal via www.cdfipb.careers/
- Click on the apply button
- Complete the application form by filling out your details
- Upload your academic documents and national ID
- Click on the submit button to submit your application
- Congratulations, your application has been submited
Requirements for NSCDC recruitment
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30years only.
- Required documents are Bsc, HND and WASSCE
- The link below is the official application site. Beware of internet fraudster.
- Required NSCDC male applicants is 1.68m and females is 1.65m.
- A functional email address.
NSCDC recruitment Instructions
- Applicants are reminded to print out the referee forms which should be submited during the physical screening session.
- Applicants are to avoid submiting multiple applications since this can lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applications must be submitted via the NSCDC recruitment portal.
- Applicants are adviced to stay away from persons who request for money on the grounds of helping you get protocols.
- The entire NSCDC recruitment process is free and applicants should not pay money for this purpose.
Below are the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps ranks from the highest rank to the lowest rank
- Commandant General is on level 8
- Deputy commandant General is on level 17
- Assistant Commandant General is on level 16
- Chief Commander is on level 15
- Deputy Commander is on level 14
- Assistant Commander is on level 13
- Chief Superintendent Cadre is on level 12
- Superintendent Cadre is on level 11
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre is on level 10
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I is on level 9
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II is on level 8
- Inspectorate Cadre is between levels 6 and 12.
- Assistant Cadre is from level 3 to 5. This is the lowest cadre in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.