The University of Education, Winneba (UEW) has opened admission for interested applicants to apply for the UEW regular, sandwich, and distance education programmes. In this post, we will look at how to check the UEW admission status for all UEW applicants. However, we would like to keep applicants informed that the UEW admission process is still ongoing and persons who are interested in applying may check the UEW application process post as well as the UEW programmes and cutoff points.
How to check UEW Admission Status
You can check the status of your UEW application online with the following guidelines;
- Visit the UEW ITS Student Portal
- Enter the student number and pin
- Click on the Login button
- After logging in, click on the application information link
- If you are using a Phone, after logging in wait for the page to load and scroll down
- A new menu will pop up then navigate/drag to the admission status section.
- “Admitted” means you have gained admission into the institution, if it’s blank, try again later.