The UEW ITS student portal is a comprehensive student information portal for students to register for their semester courses, check UEW results and also download and print their unofficial transcripts. Below is a guide on how to download and print your UEW student transcript from the UEW ITS portal.
How to download UEW Transcript online
The steps below will walk you through how to access your UEW academic transcript from the UEW ITS portal
- Sign in to your UEW ITS Portal
- Enter your Student ID and PIN
- Tap on Login
- Browse to the Student Web section
- Click on the Student Enquiry link
- Your academic transcript will be displayed on the next page
- You can access the page on a PC to help you save your grades as a pdf for printing.
Check UEW Examination Results – ITS UEW Portal
Students can also visit the UEW Student iEnabler to check the end-of-semester examination results.
- Visit the UEW Website https://www.uew.edu.gh/
- Navigate and click on ITS Student Portal
- Login with your credential; Student ID and PIN
- Click on the Examination Results link under the Student Web button on the left side of your portal
- Save it as a PDF
Students who have issues with the grades appearing in their portal are to contact their departmental Examination Officer and fill out a complaint form. The departmental Examination Officer would then initiate an investigation into the issue and if the claim is legitimate after verification from the lecturer(s) involved, it would be processed for correction.