The Ghana Judicial Service recruitment process has began and applications from qualified persons are currently being received on the daily basis. Interested persons may apply using the information provided in the description below.
- To plan and oversee the management of facilities of the Courts and Residences in a Sector.
- To oversee the effective automation of Courts within a Sector and effective support and maintenance of ICT infrastructure.
- To manage Human Resource activities of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Bench with the assistance of the Supervising High Court Judges.
- To manage support Staff of a Sector under the supervision of the Judicial Secretary.
- To oversee the timely submission of returns for subventions disbursed to regions within the sector.
- To establish and oversee operational plans Le. Location of new courts, renovation and refurbishment plans.
- To oversee the completion of outstanding projects and budgeted refurbishment works.
- To undertake any other duties assigned by the Judicial Secretary or the Chief Justice.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a Lawyer with at least 10 years standing at the Bar in Ghana.
- Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service.
- A Master’s Degree in Public Administration or Business Administration would be an added advantage.
- Must be Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player who is able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Should be a person of high moral character and proven integrity.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should submit applications, including CV, relevant certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to the following postal address:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
P.O. Box 119
Closing Date for Ghana Judicial Service Recruitment: March 14th, 2022
Click the link to join our telegram channel for timely updates